Paradise Farms - Gunnedah (Site only sale - business and brands included at no cost )
- Operating on an approximate 6.5-hectare landholding that has been highly developed into an automated processing plant, with products sourced primarily from the renowned Liverpool Plains region, key features of the opportunity include:
- Established in 1990, Paradise Farms is Australia’s leading processor of Australian-grown sunflower kernel, with a diversified product mix available in a variety of finished forms.
- Paradise Farms (kernel brand) has a widespread customer base comprising manufacturers in the confectionery, baked goods, nuts and seeds and muesli sectors.
- Omega Feeds (stocked brand) is a leading producer of equine feed products and a subsidiary of Paradise Farms supplies a network of independent rural retailers and bulk rural stockfeed distributors throughout Australia and New Zealand.
- The site includes storage (>2000MT), processing sheds (separate kernel and stock feed), an office and a residential home.