Grain and Petfood Manufacturing Business (Business for sale and option to buy sites)
- A petfood business that is involved in the avian and small animal categories providing grain-based blends.
- The business has been in operation for over 20 years and has built a strong and loyal following of customers.
- The business has an average turnover of $18-20M and returns annually and consistently $3-3.5M in EBITDA.
- Recognised brands across all categories.
- The business currently does not supply the supermarkets which could provide an opportunity for your business to bolster your position in the category underpinned by a strong and consistent wholesale business.
- The business is simple but effective as the owner manages the business from afar. His main function is to buy grain. He has not been to a site in the past 12 months as the systems and processes are simple and effective.
- The business has two eastern seaboard production facilities (Central Coast and Darling Downs) which can be included in the sale or can be leased to the successful purchaser.
- Business is for sale and sites separate.
- A full IM is available.