Canarvon Highway , Mungindi
Large Scale Premium Cotton Property
For Sale -
• Mungindi Aggregation "MA" consists of 5 properties aggregated into one parcel situated 5-10kms on the outskirts of Mungindi on the NSW/Queensland Border.
• The aggregated business is in an ideal position taking full advantage of the geographical position, soils, water and climate of the region to provide consistent, high yielding premium cotton and a range of other crops.
• The business has strong forecasted cash returns plus capital appreciation opportunities supported by large water entitlements and further land development.
• The aggregated assets provide scale and water sharing flexibility underlying a great opportunity to combine within a current portfolio or as a new investment within the industry.
• The property has over 3400HA of deep alluvial soils developed with over 2500 hectares developed for irrigation.
• The properties hold over 20,000 megalitres of water allocations supported by various water sources and over 150 square kilometres of direct overland flow water catchment.
• On farm storage is circa 15,000 megalitres with the ability to mover water around the property to aid storage and application efficiencies.
• The property has near full water allocation with cotton production primed for a full production up to 2000 hectares.
• The properties have a consistent history of summer and winter crop rotations with income diversity to produce a range crops.
• With the water allocation, the property has modeling produced to support further storage development to underpin an increase in green hectares with strong ROI metrics.
• With the strong water entitlements, the properties can produce a consistent 1600HA of cotton, which is supported by an independent hydrology report.
• Further scope to improve water movement and utilization opportunities across the aggregation exists to the benefit of the buyer.
• There is the opportunity to purchase and lease out the aggregation.
Infrastructure and services
• The property has strong and well maintained infrastructure in irrigation assets on farm, including pump sites, buildings and accommodation.
• The farms are situated on the edge of a regional center supported with access to labour, industrial support services, schools and recreational facilities.
• A range of cotton processing and grain storage facilities within short distance from the farms.
|Land Size:||3400 hectares approx.|